Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Ensuring performance on runs both long and short, The North Face® Men’s GTD Running Short 7” features superior moisture-management technology. The North Face® FlashDry™ works with microporous particles to improve and accelerate the removal of excess moisture from the skin, allowing a drier and more comfortable fit for longer, in a range of weather conditions. An interior Sanitized® Silver, odour-resistant basket liner provides support and freshness, whilst body-mapped stretch mesh panels create increased ventilation and mobility. With a back zip pocket for safe storage and reflective logos for security on night or low level visibility runs, choose The North Face® Men’s GTD Running Short 7”.
- Body-mapped stretch mesh panels for mobility
- Back zip pocket
- Reflective logos
- Sanitized® Silver odor-resistant liner”
- 80 g/m² 200% polyester poplin / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester tricot
- UPF Protection
- Designed for comfort and protection, this synthetic microfiber fabric offers an ultraviolet protection, blocking out harmful UV rays while promoting wicking and breathability for comfort in hot climates.
- UV radiation is an invisible part of sunlight associated with suntans, sunburns, premature aging, and skin cancer. The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption, and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction, and finished determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.