Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Enjoy all the fun of an immersive and realistic indoor ride
Sterzo Smart, the Elite electronic steering plate, is one of the most interesting innovations for your indoor bike training sessions as you can measure the rotation angle of your handlebars as you move it to the left and right. You will take part in indoor rides on your bike as if you really were on the road.
Exclusively on Zwift
In partnership with Zwift, Elite released Sterzo Smart exclusively for the users of the Zwift community.
To use Sterzo Smart, you just need to place your bike on the steering plate and connect the unit to Zwift!
By pairing with the software via Bluetooth, Sterzo Smart will connect to Zwift for you to control your avatar on-screen, overtake other cyclists and position yourself to harness the draft.
Ready for a totally immersive riding experience on your trainer?
Riding indoors with Sterzo Smart
Place the front wheel of your bike on Sterzo Smart.
Make sure you place your Elite steering plate beneath your front tire, with the smaller pointed side facing forward.
LED lights should be visible in the front left on the base.
By connecting Sterzo Smart to Zwift you will enjoy realistic indoor pedalling sessions with the steering feature to steer your avatar around the course, overtake other cyclists and use their draft to your advantage.
The indoor cycling world has been abuzz with new and innovative tools and functionalities to make home training on your bike an ever immersive and engaging riding experience.
Among them, steering is undoubtedly one of this year’s hot topics. This is why Sterzo Smart is one of the most interesting innovations for your indoor training ecosystem.
The Elite steering plate creates hyper-realistic and fun indoor cycling sessions by sending out wirelessly front wheel movement information to any apps and software that feature steering options via the double ANT and Bluetooth communication protocol.
- Maximum freedom of wheel movement to the left and right, up to 34° rotation on each side.
- Features practical anti-slip rubber feet on its base for you to you have even more stability in you rides as well as protecting contact surfaces from any potential scratches and abrasions.
- The rotating pivot features a practical automatic return system for you to easily get the handlebar back to its original position.
- Accommodates tires as wide as 56mm.
- The unit is powered up by AAA batteries (included), battery lifetime is 500 hours.