With more comfortable raw-cut sleeves, lighter fabrics and a classic, regular fit, the Assos MILLE 2.0 jersey is indispensable for daily workouts and long-distance rides on the weekend. Since its debut, the MILLE jersey has been indispensable for countless cyclists thanks to its classic fit, comfortable fabrics and unmistakable ASSOS style. Assos has taken note of what makes this jersey so special for so many cyclists, from professionals who use it for training to amateurs who ride on the weekend, and has perfected it to give you better sensations and performance. This jersey features the classic, regular fit of the original version but features completely revamped raw-cut sleeves, created with the same stretchy, ultra-soft fabric as the racing jerseys. This more aerodynamic, seamless construction creates the smoothest possible transition between the fabric and the upper arms and ensures that the sleeves stay in place when you grip the handlebars. The fabric is also new: it is BIG DUAL Tex, a highly breathable, super light and faster drying knitted fabric than the original version. Finishing details include a self-locking full zip (cam lock) and our proven Triple Ramp Pockets to keep contents safe thanks to the fabric flap that prevents them from accidentally spilling out.
- BIG DUAL Tex: double-knit, quick-drying fabric with optimal sweat regulation and breathability. The front and rear components are made with this tear-resistant fabric, featuring high mechanical elasticity and featuring a UPF 50+ sun protection factor.
- Push Pull: The sleeves are made with the Push Pull warp-knit fabric developed by ASSOS, which offers high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine-knit fabric offers two-way stretch, quick drying and extreme comfort.
- Raglan cut: sleeve with a design without the traditional seam in the shoulder area, which instead continues up to the neck for greater range of movement.
- Raw-cut sleeves: a design that creates the smoothest possible transition between fabric and skin: greater comfort and a precise seal with less pressure.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: our patented design with three pockets with practical fabric flap that prevents the accidental spillage of the contents, useful for storing objects, optimally positioned, easy to access and with great stability and safety.
- Full zip: temperature regulation is guaranteed by a fully taped, self-locking (cam lock) and ultralight zip.
- regularFit: a performance fit with anatomic panels that is a little less aggressive than our racingFit cut. The best of both worlds, where speed and comfort meet.
- Composition: 75% PL 13% PA 12% EA.
- Color: hydro blue.