The Elite Deboyo Race is an insulated drinks bottle made of double-walled stainless steel that you can use for races, bike tours or for example for hiking.
Thanks to a vacuum between the two stainless steel layers (Vacuum Technology), the Deboyo Race achieves a particularly high insulation performance, keeping warm and cold liquids at a pleasant drinking temperature for up to 12 hours.
Thanks to the high-quality and tasteless bottle material, you can be sure that the taste of the liquids it is filled with will not be affected. The push-pull valve allows for a high liquid flow that can also be controlled well. The protective cap can be opened with one hand and ensures hygienic drinking.
In addition, the Elite Deboyo Race insulated drinks bottle comes with a stainless steel screw cap that is perfect for bike tours, bike packing or for example for hiking.
• Insulated drinks bottle made of double-walled stainless steel with two closures (push-pull valve & Monoblock Outdoor screw cap)
• Tasteless bottle material for liquids with a temperature of up to 100°C
• Keeps hot and cold drinks at a pleasant drinking temperature for up to 12 hours
• Push-pull valve for great liquid flow and control
• Protective cap keeps mouthpiece clean and can be opened with one hand
• Additional screw cap for bike tours or other outdoor activities
• BPA-free, food-safe and suitable for washing machines
• Material: stainless steel AISI 304 (bottle), polypropylene, thermoplastic rubber (cap/valve)
• Volume: approx. 550 ml
• Bottle Ø: approx. 74 mm
• Weight: approx. 262 g