Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
Further Features of the Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer.
Noise level: 59 decibels at 32 km/h
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 32 km/h
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- 9 kg precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Freewheel compatibility: 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM (cassette not included)
- Thru-axle compatible for rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm
- Quick-release compatible for rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 150 kg
open (L/H/W): 788 x 470 x 496 mm
folded (L/H/W): approx. 76 x 470 x 496 mm