A ride-compliant, gravel-specific saddle with a short-nose design and generous ischial support for improved stability.
- Argo: versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on sensitive areas
- X3: A combination of a ride-compliant, carbonreinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Mobius Rail: Closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- Wingflex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam: Progressive cushioning, with a lower compression modulus
- Terra: All-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- Intended use: Gravel
- Concepts: This is a product of the fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike-fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.