The Garmin Rally RS200 Double Sided Power Meter Pedals (Shimano Cleats) have been tested to the extreme, designed for road use, they can be installed easily and can be transferred between bikes quickly.
Installation is the same as standard pedals, which allows for a quick transfer to other bikes, and the calibration procedure is quick and easy via the paired bike computer or watch, giving accurate measurements immediately.
The power measurement instruments are completely sealed from the elements inside the pedal spindles to afford actual dual-sided readings. These spindles measure total power, cadence, left and right power balance and standing versus seated power to an accuracy of +/- 1%, allowing precise training sessions to be completed. Platform centre offset and power phase metrics can also be tracked, aiding the rider to determine the proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
The data is captured is sent in real-time to compatible bike computers, watches or indoor training programs via the ANT+ or Bluetooth wireless protocols. Once a ride has finished, this data can be synced with Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks or other similar programs for detailed analysis and sharing.
The durable but lightweight pedal body is designed for use with Shimano SPD-SL road style cleats, but the spindle's versatility allows interchangeability with the Garmin RK Look Keo style or XC SPD style off-road pedal bodies (available separately). Swapping between these pedal platforms is uncomplicated and can be carried out with standard workshop tools.
Battery life is a generous 120 hours (approximately), and they can be swapped easily by the user via the durable, metal threaded battery caps. The system uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal, all of which are commonly available.
- 1 x RS200 Left power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD-SL style cleats
- 1 x RS200 Right power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD-SL style cleats
- 1 x pair of Garmin RS Shimano SPD-SL style cleats and fixings
- Versatile and highly accurate road cycling dual-sided power meter pedals
- A rigorous testing program in all conditions has resulted in an incredibly robust and reliable design
- The power measurement instruments are completely sealed neatly inside the pedal spindles
- Quick installation as you would expect for standard pedals allows for easy swapping between bikes
- Dual-sided power configuration has an accuracy of +/- 1%
- Dual-sensing allows total power, cadence, left/right power balance and seated versus standing power to be measured
- Platform centre offset and power phase metrics are also tracked to help the rider assess their pedalling patterns
- Quick and easy zero offset/calibration procedure via the paired Garmin computer or watch provides accurate power measurement, even straight after installation
- Real-time data is sent to Edge cycling computers, Garmin watches, other compatible devices and indoor training programs via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- Works with the Garmin ecosystem to allow updates via Garmin devices or the Garmin Connect smartphone app
- Sync your data with apps such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for post-ride analysis
- Shimano Road SPD-SL cleat compatible pedal bodies with adjustable release tension
- The pedal spindles are easily interchangeable with the Garmin Rally RK (Look Keo cleats) and Rally XC (SPD off-road cleats) pedal bodies with standard workshop tools
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal
- The metal, threaded battery caps are robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 12.2mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- The manufacturer claimed weight: 320 grams, per pair