SMOOTHER, MORE EFFICIENT 10 SPEED SHIFTING
The HG95 is Shimano's XT-level chain specifically designed to work with the Dyna-Sys 10 speed MTB drivetrains and features Shimano's new ultra-low friction surface treatment, "SIL-TEC". Thanks to this surface treatment, XT chains will now operate smoother with less friction resulting in less noise, requiring less maintenance with better mud shedding performance, and lasting longer than before with better wear and abrasion resistance.
The "SIL-TEC" coating paired with Shimano's Dyna-Sys 10 speed system means closer ratios, smoother shifts, and a more stable pedal stroke. This chain is directional for maximum shifting performance, for use with Dyna-Sys cassettes only.
- More efficient, quieter, less maintenance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed Chain
- Treated with new ultra-low friction surface treatment "SIL-TEC"
- Directional chain for faster, smoother shifts under power
- Standard Connecting Pin (HG95 / HG75)
- Weight: 273g (114 links)
- For use with 10 speed Shimano Dyna-Sys MTB drivetrains only, not optimized for Road use